Thursday, March 8, 2007

Carolina Hurricanes @ Washington Capitals

AT

The Carolina Hurricanes will look to move up to 8th place in the Eastern Conference with a win Friday night against the struggling Washington Capitals. The Capitals have lost 10 of their last 11 which has much to do with the loss of Olaf Kolzig who is still out of action with a knee injury. Look for Frederic Cassivi to hold another rare start. Cassivi was decent in his first NHL start Tuesday night as he stopped 28 saves in a 3-0 Maple Leafs' win. The Carolina Hurricanes lead the season series 3-2 in games and 22-20 in goals. These two teams will meet for the 8th and final time March 22nd in Carolina.

Team Leaders:
Carolina Hurricanes:
Ray Whitney - 73pts

Washington Capitals:
Alex Ovechkin - 80 pts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous brand. The prices for the shoes were about 200 pounds on every site. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are about 230 pounds on every site. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the boots were around 240 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the sneakers are around 250 pounds on every page. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?